We're Here to Help
Thank you for visiting the Communication Resources site created by the Communications Department team! This site is designed as a service to help you find tools you need to communicate to students and the public. See below and the links at left to access all the resources available. Please send us an email and let us know how it’s working for you!
Using Communication Resources
Save the Communication Resources site as a bookmark in your browser or create a shortcut on your desktop to conveniently access the site. We add information frequently so please check back often to see the newest additions.
· Service Request Form. Use the Service Request Form for a simple review or request coaching on a potential project.
· Templates. Check out the Tools section to find what you need from design templates, press release templates, logos, and more!
· Pictures. Visit the Pictures section to find photos you can use for design templates or to add on the web.
· Tips and How-to's. Access this section to find how to make your communications more effective and accurate, and stay within budget.
· Outreach. Get publications and information you can use for outreach events here!
· Public Records Tips. What responsibilities do OC staff and faculty have under state law? Find out the basics here.
· Questions? Contact the Communications Department team at firstname.lastname@example.org or x7106